We are a growing company in an interesting and challenging segment of the insurance industry and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you have experience working in the E&S insurance industry, or think you would like to work for a company who is passionate about excellence and customer service, we invite you to send us your resume. We have a wide range of career opportunities from underwriting to web development to administrative positions and are always interested in discussing employment options.
There are currently no open positions. Please check back soon!
Tuscano is located in Greensburg PA, approximately 45 miles SE of Pittsburgh. We have been recognized as a Top Workplace in the Pittsburgh region each year since 2011. We are a growing company with 80+ employees, most of whom work from our Greensburg office with teleworking options available.
As an insurance wholesaler, we work with independent insurance producers in 21 states and DC. Our work is fast-paced with a focus on professional knowledge of the products we sell and a commitment to excellence in customer service. We are passionate about giving back to our community and believe in taking an active role in the broader insurance community.
At the Tuscano Agency, we face challenges and every day we rise to those face those challenges together. Every day we learn something new. Every day we will have fun together and care for each other.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation & personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Partial telework option possible in the future.
- 401K Contributions after 1 year of employment during the open enrollment period
- Profit Sharing available after 1 year of employment
- On-site daycare available after 1 year of employment
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Term Life Insurance after 90 days
- Whole Life Insurance and Critical Illness Coverage offered after 90 days of employment during the open enrollment period
Attach your resume and cover letter as a word document or PDF file and send to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify what position you are applying for.
W.N. Tuscano Agency
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 1027
Greensburg, PA 15601
The Tuscano Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, marital status, disability/handicap, religion, national origin or military service. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and employee child care services.